Coming in April 2016 to the Monterey area, a new opportunity to use your native language skills!
- We have part-time openings (up to 30 hrs/week) for talented individuals who speak another language besides English or Spanish at a native level of proficiency.
- In this role, you’ll be working on projects from some of the most important companies in the world. Typical tasks include reviewing their products, websites, and providing feedback on their services.
- THIS IS NOT TELESALES, COLD-CALLING, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR ACTIVITY. You will be reviewing products, services, and websites, taking note of mistakes and offering your opinions on potential improvements.
- Computer skills (using a PC or Macintosh, understanding basic internet concepts, etc.) are obviously a bonus, but are not required for this role.
- Some training will be provided, depending upon the project needs.
- The amount of work and the type of work can vary; projects may last from a few days to several months in duration.
- Working hours are flexible; daytime, evenings and weekends are all possible. We ask that you be flexible as well.
- The ideal candidate is a native speaker, born and raised abroad in some other country, who has spare time and can commit from 10 to 30 hours a week to earn additional income.
- We can work with students, retirees, even people who have full-time jobs. We merely ask that you be prepared to commit at least 10 hours a week.
- Acceptable alternatives to being a native speaker include children or family members of such individuals in the United States, but who have been raised with another language as their daily household language.
- We are also interested in a few exceptional non-native candidates who have several years of professional training in a foreign language, supplemented by extended working abroad, study or living abroad.
- We have *multiple* openings and we will be looking for as many languages as we can find.
- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP OR RELOCATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THESE ROLES.
- In this role, you’ll be working in downtown Monterey, walking distance to the Middlebury Institute, Defense Language Institute, and several local colleges.
- You’ll be working in a professional office environment, complete with desks, computers, a break room, etc.
- You’ll be close to the Monterey Transit Plaza and several bus lines for easy commuting.
- We are beginning to collect information from candidates now, and start doing interviews within 30 days.
- Interviews will be a mix of telephone and in-person discussions. Candidates who pass the initial screening will be asked to take an in-person language proficiency test.
- Actual work assignments would commence approximately April, 2016.
Interested candidates should contact us by completing the form on the right. Thank you!